[Twisted-Python] Subproject releases

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Wed Oct 12 21:31:47 EDT 2005

On Oct 12, 2005, at 12:13 PM, James Y Knight wrote:
> With this setup, things seem to mostly work, besides
> twisted.plugin, which doesn't work because of plugins' insane
> magic. I suspect there's some way to make that work though. So, I
> think the rearrangement is probably doable without too much pain.

Okay, I've gone and done it now...see svn://svn.twistedmatrix.com/svn/
Twisted/branches/foom/svn-reorg/

Trial is an issue, though...
1) Just weirdness...
This doesn't work:
   PYTHONPATH=Root core/bin/trial conch/twisted/conch/test/test_ssh.py
This does work:
   PYTHONPATH=Root core/bin/trial twisted.conch.test.test_ssh

2) Trial's recurse doesn't work,
This finds no tests to run:
   PYTHONPATH=Root core/bin/trial twisted

James