[Twisted-Python] threadedwin32eventreactor.py

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Fri Oct 7 13:03:40 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 17:58 +0100, Toby Dickenson wrote:

> Thats interesting, because it gives a new dimension of reactor combinations.
> {qtreactor,wxreactor,etc} layered on
> {threadedselectreactor,threadedwin32eventreactor,threadedpollreactor,etc}
>
> The only heavy lifting performed by your new wxreactor relates to shutdown of
> the reactor/wx loop. Im finding the same thing when integrating with the pyqt
> loop.

Twisted already has a good qt reactor, though I suppose you might
actually want win32eventreactor integration on Windows. Yay Windows. For
wxreactor the shutdown code is already done in a branch rewrite of
wxreactor (viewcvs at
http://svn.twistedmatrix.com/cvs/branches/itamar/issue-1235/) which
should be integrated this weekend I hope.