[Twisted-Python] Traceback bug?

Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de
Wed Nov 16 02:04:55 MST 2005

>>This looks like a problem of Twisted's Failure:
>>Should I file a bug, or is it my fault?
>
>You didn't say what version of Twisted you're using or how you
>caused this to happen, but it looks to me like a bug that has
>been fixed already.  Try with 2.1 if you're using 2.0, or
>trunk if you're using 2.1.  If it doesn't go away, then file a bug.

Sorry, I reckognized that I forgot all data after I posted the mail.
Yes, I'm still on 2.0 on Win, because I wanted to stick to the binary installers.
But, however, I can avoid the bug, and my whole project including my job is on being dropped...

Best regards,
Henning Hraban Ramm
Südkurier Medienhaus / MediaPro
Support/Admin/Development Dept.