[Twisted-Python] pyramid -> Ubuntu

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:08:48 MST 2005

Well, I'm going to give this a burl Saturday morning (Friday night for
USers) unless someone speaks up.

I should point out that we should be getting rid of the sid-chroot,
which I think is running some important services on pyramid: my
personal web site (;-), a buildslave, and maybe some other stuff. If
you have anything running in the sid-chroot, please either be around
on Friday night or just remember to reconfigure it to run normally
later (it's certain that any of the packages that were being used in
that ancient install of Debian unstable in our sid-chroot will be
available in the latest ubuntu, unless they're so ancient that they've
been deprecated ;-)

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |