[Twisted-Python] WabDAV in twisted

Dmitry S. Makovey dmitry at athabascau.ca
Tue Nov 1 14:45:04 MST 2005

On November 1, 2005 02:18 pm, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> On Nov 1, 2005, at 12:38 PM, Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
> > is there anything happening in Twisted community in terms of
> > supporting WebDAV protocol? I found only one relevant project -
> > akadav but it looks like it was abandoned for about 5 month now.
>
> Yes, TwistedDAV:
> http://www.wsanchez.net/blog/archives/000116.html

interesting project, thanks for sharing.

> Other platforms could be easily supported by writing something API-
> compatible to the xattr module that stores extended attributes
> somehow (e.g. in dotfiles along-side).  I'll also accept patches to
> xattr to support other native extended attributes schemes (FreeBSD,
> NTFS, whatever).

I guess for my requirements I'd have to do that, but coding is fun,
although I'm kind of limited with time so I might as well wait for
somebody else :)

P.S.
nice to see Apple contributing back to community ;) (or allowing it's
staff to contribute back to community :) )

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator