[Twisted-Python] One day Twisted documentation sprint

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Thu Nov 24 00:59:15 EST 2005

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005, Grant McDonald wrote:
> Mary,
>
> That date knocks me out of the running as I'll be getting back from holidays
> abroad that night.  Is it possible to move it a week later perhaps?

Possibly, although I always worry with these things that that will just
mean that four other people will pop up and say that the new date is bad
for them. I'll let you know in a few days.

> P.S. is your email address at puzzling still working?

Yes, I own the domain. If you want to check my address in future, you
can search for my postings to the list via
http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/ , they all have the
address in them.

-Mary