[Twisted-Python] integrating threadedselectreactor w/ pygtk

David E. Konerding dekonerding at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 22 12:14:50 EST 2005

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 08:48 -0800, David E. Konerding wrote:
>

>>I am attempting to use the threadedselectreactor with pygtk.
>>

>Why? Twisted already has gtk2reactor that will provide much better
>integration that tsr.

Hmm, I submitted bug repots on gtk2reactor a long time ago.  I had given
up checking on that bug after 6 months with nobody doing anything about
(other than replying to my mail from you telling me I was calling
time.sleep() from the twisted reactor thread when I wasn't).  Ahh, I see
that bug was closed about a year after I submitted it.

I guess my test case that I submitted for that bug works correctly now,
so it's time to start using the gtk2 reactor again.  Thanks.

Dave