[Twisted-Python] help with twisted and WORDS

Max Slimmer mslimmer at csbuilders.net
Tue Nov 8 13:46:22 EST 2005

I am trying to use twisted to connect with IM servers/clients. I have read
all of the docs for twisted and am very impressed, it is really cool.
However I have tried to get the WORDS examples to work, without much luck,
and the sources don't have an over abundance of comments.  I have ordered
the book, hoping that will help, is there any other resources that might
help expidite the learning curve, both for twisted and the WORDS interfaces.

thanks,

max