[Twisted-Python] How could I add reliability to a udp client

Eddy Xu eddyxu at 126.com
Thu Nov 3 00:26:19 EST 2005

 :-) Thank you. But i have to implement a heart beat to make sure that
all servers are "alive". Is it possible to use TCP in an easy way? Let
me tell you more about my client app? :-) The client maintains a command
queue that should be sent to different servers, and it also should know
the status of the servers. So i choose to use UDP for commands sending
and heart beating. Would you like to give me some advises to improve the
model? Thx again.

Jean-Paul Calderone 写道: