[Twisted-Python] WabDAV in twisted

Dmitry S. Makovey dmitry at athabascau.ca
Wed Nov 2 16:54:42 EST 2005

On November 2, 2005 01:22 pm, Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wrote:
> > is there anything happening in Twisted community in terms of
> > supporting WebDAV protocol? I found only one relevant project -
> > akadav but it looks like it was abandoned for about 5 month now.
>
>    Yeah, see: http://www.wsanchez.net/blog/archives/000116.html
>
>    I might be able to get started with getting some of this into
> the twisted repository this weekend, with some help from dreid, but
> in the meantime, you can use the external module in my red-bean
> repository.

Thanks, I was probing ground because it started to look like akadav is
not alive anymore and most probably we'll need to replace our WebDAV
server built on akadav platform with something that is more actively
maintained. So for now I don't have much time to spend implementing
new server but knowing in which direction I should start looking
right now is a good thing IMO :).

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator