[Twisted-Python] WabDAV in twisted

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Nov 1 16:18:26 EST 2005

On Nov 1, 2005, at 12:38 PM, Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:

> is there anything happening in Twisted community in terms of
> supporting WebDAV protocol? I found only one relevant project -
> akadav but it looks like it was abandoned for about 5 month now.

Yes, TwistedDAV:
http://www.wsanchez.net/blog/archives/000116.html

As far as platforms go, it should run on Linux (with an xattr-
supporting fs) since I added some code to the latest version of xattr
such that it should at least compile there.  It might work on NetBSD,
it won't work on FreeBSD or Windows.

Other platforms could be easily supported by writing something API-
compatible to the xattr module that stores extended attributes
somehow (e.g. in dotfiles along-side).  I'll also accept patches to
xattr to support other native extended attributes schemes (FreeBSD,
NTFS, whatever).

-bob