[Twisted-Python] xmlBlaster/twisted experience?

Ross Jekel ross at sourcelabs.com
Fri May 27 12:35:46 MDT 2005

Has anyone out there used xmlBlaster with Twisted? They seem like a good
match. I'm considering taking the pyBlaster interface which basically
implements a standalone async threading xmlrpc client/server to handle
interfacing with xmlBlaster and rewriting it in twisted.

Before I do so, has anyone done this already? If not, I'll write what I
need and either try to get it in the xmlBlaster distribution and/or
distribute it here.

Any hints on the best way to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ross