[Twisted-Python] Twisted server connection loss with Mysql

Raghul Jagan jraghul85 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 04:20:54 MDT 2005

Dear Friends,

                       I am using a twisted server to connect the mysql
database using "adbapi".When I start my server the connection to the mysql
established and the run as a separate thread. Suppose If the database is
restarted or there is a response delay, then the twisted server losses the
connection and when I tried by quering the database it reports the error
giving "Loss in mysql connection".
                               I also tried  using the twisted 2.0
version,but no way it does not connects automatically.

                  Friends, Please give a solution for this problem.

Get yourself a brand new Mobile.
http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/4686-26272-10936-378?ck=BuyNewMobile
Find,Compare & BUY IT NOW on eBay.in!