[Twisted-Python] Zope interfaces

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:09:18 MDT 2005

On 5/24/05, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <itamar at itamarst.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 10:07 -0700, Josh Zeidner wrote:
>
> > Im a twisted newbie and I am very interested in what is available in
> > terms of Zope support. Any info or links would be very useful to me.
> > Also, anyone interested in FIX for Twisted? Thanks, Josh Zeidner
>
> Zope3 can run on top of Twisted; this may still be in a private
> repository, or it may already be in a branch.
>
> For Zope2, there's something called ZAsync, not sure exactly what it
> does: http://www.zope.org/Members/poster/zasync

Note, though, that Twisted's usage of Zope Interface has nothing at
all to do with this zope+twisted integration that itamar is talking
about.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash