[Twisted-Python] Alarm collection and display system?

Gangadhar NPK npk.gangadhar at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:09:40 MDT 2005

Hi Brett,
Let me restate the problem (in an oversimplified way, sorry about that)
 - the ability for disparate systems scattered across the network to
push messages to interested consumers distributed across the network
in a (near) real-time fashion.
Did I get it right ?
If that is the case, then as Glyph suggested, keep your consumers
available to get messages from the producers.
As an aside, can you share how you plan to go about creating a
distributed subscription service - I mean, how do the consumers
provide information for producers to know about the subscription
status. If you think it is not right to send to the list, can you
atleast (if possible) mail me atleast.
Thank You
Gangadhar