[Twisted-Python] using yield in unittest.TestCase

maitland at vanu.com maitland at vanu.com
Thu May 19 11:56:31 MDT 2005

Hi all-

I've been trying to unit test some code that uses a lot of generators
and Callbacks, so I would like to be able yield my Callbacks and check
them out.  However, whenever I stick a yield in my test case (in a
subclass of trial.unittest.TestCase), the test automatically passes
and, as far as I can tell, doesn't actually get evaluated at all.

Is this a known issue?  Does anybody know of a way I can work around
it?

Thanks,
-Maitland