[Twisted-Python] Simpler twistedmatrix.com doc indexes

Brendon Hogger brendonh at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:46:47 MDT 2005

Hi there.
            I've been playing around with using lore and microdom to
generate better indexes for the Twisted documentation, and also to
move everything into a single /doc tree. The results, at least until I
break it all again, are here:

http://microdev.dyndns.org:8080/doc/

I'm looking for feedback on whether this is any easier to use, and
what could be improved.

There are some issues I already know about:
 - Links to non-html resources are broken
 - Core HOWTO list is gigantic and messy
 - "Other" docs are strangely laid out

Thanks,
Brendon