[Twisted-Python] Using Twisted inside mod_python

jarrod roberson jarrod.roberson at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:34:01 MDT 2005

I want to embed a Twisted Server ( specifically a ZeroConf implemenation I
wrote ) into Apache2.

I have it running from a PythonImport and attaching to an interpreter and
all that goodness.
It prints out all the queries and answers it received to the apache log just
fine. Apache works just fine serving normal stuff.

The problem is anytime I make any kind of method calls into my global object
from a handler it just hangs Apache2 :-(

I have tried it with worker.c and prefork.c and both exhibit the same
behavior.

Any suggestions?