[Twisted-Python] Re: twistedmatrix.com gets a touch-up

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Thu May 5 06:58:01 MDT 2005

Bob Ippolito wrote:
> Man, what the hell are we going to complain about now that there are
> obvious documentation links on the front page!?  You suck :)

Those links weren't actually part of my changes, but that's besides the
point. I'm sure you guys can find other things to groan about for a while ;)

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
  -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_