[Twisted-Python] twistedmatrix.com gets a touch-up

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Wed May 4 22:07:51 MDT 2005

Given the recent discussion of Twisted's "professional face", this seems
more than a little apropos.

twistedmatrix.com has been updated with some new CSS and a little more
color. I've tested it on Firefox/Win and IE6/Win, but it needs a lot more
scrutiny. Everyone, please throw it into your browser(s) of choice and give
a yell if something looks awry.

Thanks to Chris Armstrong for giving me permission to run amok in the
WebSite branch.

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org/

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
 -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_