[Twisted-Python] threadedselectreactor

Shawn Church Sl_Church at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 12:20:26 EDT 2005

I got it by doing an svn co on the current development trunk
(instructions for doing this are at
http://twistedmatrix.com/developers/cvs) and then I copied the
threadedselectreactor.py file to the proper location in site-packages.
You can also use web svn and just download the file by following this
link and selecting the revision you wish to download:

http://svn.twistedmatrix.com/cvs/trunk/twisted/internet/threadedselectreactor.py

Hope that helps.  BTW twistedselectreactor.py seems to work great for
what I need (although I am new to twisted and do not have much basis for
comparison.)

regards,

Shawn Church