[Twisted-Python] adbapi and pymssql

Alessandro Praduroux pradu at pradu.it
Thu May 26 16:34:55 EDT 2005

Nothing to do with your problem here, but I just want to report my experience
interacting with MSSQL.

I have a small job scheduling application written with twisted + nevow for one
of my customer and the database is MSSQL 2000. I am using the sybase module
built against freetds with a very small patch to fix a rollback/commit issue,
and it's working without a problem on production servers using adbapi since a
year or so.

http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/sybase/

just my 0.02 $

Pradu