[Twisted-Python] ldaptor based LDAP server

Andrzej Leszczynski leszczynscy at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 19:44:35 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am looking for a Python barebones for a simple LDAP
server project. It does not have to be Twisted based,
but it would be wonderful if it is. I need a very
simple server which is listening on some port and
accepts following LDAP messages:
	-bind
	-search
	-unbind

There are not going to be a actual LDAP database
backend. All what happens is parsing above and reply
with some simple content based on the some parameters
from the request.

I am just wondering with using ldaptor's protocol
components I could easily come up with such a server?
What do you think, would it be feasible with that?

Thanks in advance,

AndyL