[Twisted-Python] Anyone seeing hanging of Twisted HTTPS servers?

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:24:37 EDT 2005

On 5/19/05, Charles Moad <cmoad at indiana.edu> wrote:
> I am getting this same error (with the request going through fine) with
> version 0.6 of PyOpenSSL.

Pretty much all Twisted https servers will get this error very often.
It's just spurious debugging info, afaict, and we have never had any
kind of hanging in our web app at work. I'd bet the hanging is
something else. I suggest running 'strace -p <pid>' (or whatever the
FreeBSD equivalent is) on the process when you know that it's hanging,
and see what it's doing, perhaps blocking on a syscall.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash