[Twisted-Python] Simpler twistedmatrix.com doc indexes

Simon simon at hedberg.net
Tue May 17 05:37:59 EDT 2005

Hi Brendon,
I would suggest you make the main doc page much simpler. I'd like to see
it focus on the core docs and perhaps provide some form of preferred or
recommended learning path. If the intention is to help people new to
Twisted I think we have to narrow the selection down so it don't become
too overwhelming. At least my learning experience with Twisted was to
take it a chunk at a time. Trying to grip the whole project is just too
much to start with.
I'm not saying your index is bad, just that it'd probably be good to add
some intro page.

/Simon