[Twisted-Python] Evangelism notes...

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Sun May 8 07:05:53 EDT 2005

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 08:49:36PM +0200, Eugene Coetzee wrote:
[...]
> I would love to see high level conceptual documentation to give me a
> better idea of  basic concepts  like the "reactor", "application",
> "service", "transport","protocol", "factory" - what they are supposed to
> do and how they are  to fit together.

The glossary helps address this, although I think most people don't realise
it's there:
    http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/glossary.html

I'd be interested to know if you think that helps, and whether you knew
about it and had read it before.

I agree that a nice overview (with a diagram or two) would help.

-Andrew.