[Twisted-Python] RC's of Win32 installers for 2.0.0

Cory Dodt corydodt at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 30 14:24:58 MST 2005

There's nothing wrong with including the .pyc files per se, except they
increase the footprint a fair amount.  pyc is cross-platform, cross-machine,
etc.  The reason I tried including them is because it makes the install go
faster (no .pyc compile step).  If a significant number of people want a
smaller installer, I'll take them out.

Thanks for the report, glad to hear everything's working for you.