[Twisted-Python] Twisted Names Deprecation Warning Fixes

Peter Kropf peterk at bayarea.net
Wed Mar 23 06:49:47 MST 2005

In the Twisted pseudo-sprint yesterday, I made some changes to the
doc/names/examples/testdns.py and twisted/names/dns.py to clean up the
deprecation warnings. Attached are two svn diffs of the changes made.
I've run the trials for twisted names and everything passes with the
exception of testIPv6. That was skipped since I'm not using IPv6 on my
laptop. Would someone please review them and commit the changes to SVN?

There's also a deprecation warning in twisted/names/client.py that I'll
try to get to while at the pycon...

Thanks.

- Peter