[Twisted-Python] Twisted website redesign

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Fri Mar 18 15:15:33 MST 2005

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005, Lenny G Arbage wrote:
>   I'd send this to the site maintainer instead of
> posting it to the mailing list, but I can't seem to
> find an email link on the site for that either.

I'm not sure there is a single site maintainer: the thing to do would be
to file a bug at the bug tracker and to mark it as topic "website" but I
appreciate that that's non-obvious.

The first is fairly easily fixed, I'll try and get to it today (Ubuntu's
suddenly broken my X settings, three weeks out from a stable release ;)
I'm living on borrowed computer.)

-Mary