[Twisted-Python] Commit Messages

Dave Smith dizzyd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:58:14 MST 2005

James/Tommi,

I didn't see your requests about commit messages until after
committing (yet another) patch this morning. I'll be more descriptive
from here on out.

One of the reasons that I typically write commit messages like the
above, is because I like to keep information about bug fixes in as few
places as possible -- i.e. the bug tracker is there for a reason. :)

That said, different cultures deal with commit messages in different
ways, so I'll try to fit into the local culture as best I can. :)

D.