Project pages (Re: [Twisted-Python] Twisted (and all subprojects) a3, fresh out of the release script)

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 16 15:04:37 MST 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005, Jeff Pitman wrote:
> 2. Is it possible to get improved blurbs for the projects? (Words like
> "thing", "stuff", "ish", probably could be expounded upon.)  :-D

I'm not entirely sure, but I think this will be up to the maintainers.
Chris and I wrote most of those blurbs between us. Certainly, the
maintainers can do it faster than I can.

Maintainers: it would be great if this could be done ASAP -- the
relevant files are the .proj files in the WebSite's trunk:
http://svn.twistedmatrix.com/cvs/trunk/twistedmatrix.com/projects/data/?root=WebSite

The file format is rfc822, you should only have to edit the 'body' to
improve the longer descriptions. If you want to improve the shorter
description appearing on http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/, edit the
description field too.

It's not release critical I think because we can regenerate the website
post-release. But it would be nice.

-Mary