[Twisted-Python] twisted installation mac

Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de
Mon Mar 14 03:08:48 MST 2005

>just get the latest stable version 1.3 and all you have to do is run
>the setup.py to install it.

That didn't work for me (on my Mac at home), the build process didn't find a bin directory with all the needed scripts. I just copied them out of the tree and stripped the .py extension, had no time to test yet if it really works and if these were the right files. "t-im" was still missing, I deleted it in setup.py

But I guess there must be a way to avoid those nasty hacks.
Perhaps it's only my Mac that is too badly screwed up...

Best regards,
Henning Hraban Ramm
Südkurier Medienhaus / MediaPro
Support/Admin/Development Dept.