[Twisted-Python] [OT] Looking for Twisted/Python developers

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Mar 11 07:29:09 MST 2005

Hi,

Fluendo (http://www.fluendo.com) is looking for someone interested in
developing on some of the products we're working on.  We are looking for
someone well-versed or willing to get up to speed with Twisted and
Python.  The initial focus would be on working on our on-demand
streaming platform integrated with Flumotion, our live streaming server.
Willingness to relocate to Spain is a plus but not absolutely necessary.

Questions, queries, sample projects, CV: send to me.

Thanks,
Thomas

I should dress you up in pearl
Finest silk to touch your skin