[Twisted-Python] Developers, I need your help with 2.0

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:44:42 MST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:57:27 -0700, Dave Smith <dizzyd at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am David "dizzy" Smith, and I endorse this message. :)

> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:17:43 +0100, Ralph Meijer <twisted at ralphm.ik.nu> wrote:
> > In short, and in agreement with Dave, I'd like to offer maintainership of these
> > modules. I have some plans about future developments, but that can be discussed
> > later, I guess.

Well, ok. I suggest people commit ralphm's patches if they have unit
tests and seem reasonable. Eventually we can work out SVN access (man
I wish we had separate repositories).

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash