[Twisted-Python] wxreactor and dialog on win xp problem

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Tue Mar 8 02:48:38 MST 2005

I have a problem with wxreactor on win xp.

I insert a ShowModal() of a TextEntryDialog after an event of a button
in a frame.

The ShowModal function of the dialog, don't return me the control after
the dialog has close, but only when the global application has closed.
I try this with a bit of print.

Show the example for tests.

On my linux-box, with the same wxpython and twisted version, all work
well.

python 2.3.4
wx 2.5.3.1
twisted 1.3.0