[Twisted-Python] Re: Anyone have any code or links to code related to using ZeroConf / Rendezous with Twisted?

ken at kenkinder.com ken at kenkinder.com
Sat Mar 5 12:57:57 MST 2005

Heh. We had a similar need for a clustered system although we forewent
auto-discovery for a config file we can copy to each of the servers with
the information on the other nodes on the cluster. If we add or remove a
node from the cluster, you just propagate the config file.

Is there any reason you need something like ZeroConf or a specialized
protocol for this? Can't you just connect via Perspective Broker and
communicate your basic information that way? I'm asking because at some
point, we'll probably want auto-discovery and I'd like to hear what you're
doing.