[Twisted-Python] Twisted Names Deprecation Warning Fixes

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 23 17:58:18 EST 2005

(I forgot to say so, but patches are best uploaded to the issue tracker,
rather than the mailing list where things can easily be forgotten.)

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 12:21:32PM -0800, Peter Kropf wrote:

> Ok.
>
> Out of curiousity, how would I find out the public API?

The docstrings will mention it.  If the docstrings don't mention an
attribute, consider it an implementation detail.

Also, I made a small mistake in my hurry this morning:

> >        from twisted.internet import reactor
> >        d = defer.Deferred()
> >        timeoutCall = reactor.callLater(timeout, self._clearFailed, d, id)
> >        def cancelTimeout(result, timeoutCall=timeoutCall):
> >            timeoutCall.cancel()

That bit needs to be:
               if timeoutCall.active():
                   timeoutCall.cancel()