[Twisted-Python] Twisted website redesign

Lenny G Arbage alengarbage at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 12:58:00 EST 2005

  I don't see that anyone else has mentioned this, and
it has been broken for several days, so I thought the
interested parties might want to know that:

  1- links to project mailing lists from the project
pages are wrong ("No such Resource.  File not found").
 Links from the main page do work, however.

  2- links to documentation don't include links to the
API docs.  The API docs are still there if you have a
bookmark or ask google, but I can't see any way to
find them from the website.

  Other than that, the site looks great!

  I'd send this to the site maintainer instead of
posting it to the mailing list, but I can't seem to
find an email link on the site for that either.

  thanks, Lenny G.