[Twisted-Python] Twisted (and all subprojects) a3, fresh out of the release script

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:25:07 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:52:58 +0800, Jeff Pitman <symbiont at berlios.de> wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 March 2005 17:29, Christopher Armstrong wrote:
> > Now with MD5 sums and release notes on the web pages!
> >
> > http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/
> >
> > No known release-critical bugs in this prerelease. If I don't receive
> > any reports of grave malfunction, then 2.0-for-real will be out in a
> > day or two.
>
> Couple of questions:
>
> 1. Where did pair and web2 go?

huh, I guess I forgot to make a web page for pair. it's been released.
I'll make the page later today.

web2 is not being released yet, as per the main developer's request.

> 2. Is it possible to get improved blurbs for the projects? (Words like
> "thing", "stuff", "ish", probably could be expounded upon.)  :-D

DEVELOPERS:

svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.twistedmatrix.com/svn/WebSite/trunk WebSite
cd twistedmatrix.com/projects/data/
vi <yourproj>.data
svn commit

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash