[Twisted-Python] twisted installation mac

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:17:56 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:08:48 +0100, Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de
<Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de> wrote:
> >just get the latest stable version 1.3 and all you have to do is run
> >the setup.py to install it.
>
> That didn't work for me (on my Mac at home), the build process didn't find a bin directory with all the needed scripts. I just copied them out of the tree and stripped the .py extension, had no time to test yet if it really works and if these were the right files. "t-im" was still missing, I deleted it in setup.py

Hrm... Are you _sure_ that was Twisted 1.3?
http://twistedmatrix.com/products/download ? For a while there SVN was
broken wrt inclusion of some bin scripts (should all be good now).

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash