[Twisted-Python] POSTing http requests

Lenny G Arbage alengarbage at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 18:46:42 EST 2005

How do I correctly set up the payload for a POST file
upload?  I see that I can add a "method='POST'" and
"postdata=something" to getPage(), but it's that
'something' that I'm stuck on.  I'm wondering if there
isn't a convenience method for putting the right stuff
in the HTTP header (Content-Type: multipart...") and
in the body (-----seperator, etc).

I haven't been able to find an answer in the mailing
list for the above (and google doesn't seem to know,
either), but I'm sure there's a really simple way to
do it.

    Thanks in advance
    Lenny G.