[Twisted-Python] Twisted 2.0 prerelease (close!!)

Stephen Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 00:25:41 EST 2005

Christopher Armstrong wrote:
> So I did a Twisted 2.0 prerelease....
> ....  Please
> download anything relevant to you and give it a try, and be sure to
> post your experience to this thread even if it went smoothly.

Hey Chris,

I'd like to heartily second Mike's "Thanks for all the
work"!!  I remember at last year's PyCon the discussion of
potentially gnarly issues with the Great Refactorization,
so I know you and all the minions have dealt with a lot, but
the new Twisted is looking just fine!

Since I'm now running Debian unstable on my dev machines, which
I suspect you are too, it's probably no surprise that I had
no problems installing and running TwistedSumo.  All the
PanGalactic tests ran fine (good news because you don't even
wanna know how long it takes to reboot a galaxy ... heh :).

But I noticed one little hiccup that I hadn't seen before
in my server log.  Here's an excerpt (which will probably get
wrapped and look like shit, but anyway):