[Twisted-Python] Capture blocking calls?

Ian Duggan ian at ianduggan.net
Tue Jun 14 18:45:54 MDT 2005

Hi,

Does anyone know of any tools that could be used to wrap a python module and
capture/report blocking calls made by it?

My immediate need is to extend the twisted soap client to support the WSDL
proxy that is part of SOAPpy. The current soap proxy looks to be pretty
minimal.

I'll probably just end up reading through the code this time, but I thought I
would throw the idea out there in case anyone had considered this before.

Such a tool might make it easier to wrap up/modify libraries and make them
usable from Twisted.

--Ian