[Twisted-Python] twisted.plugin (revised) documentation?

Pedro Sanchez psanchez at nortel.com
Thu Jun 23 14:43:38 EDT 2005

Hello,

Where can I find documentation on the current twisted.plugin framework?

The document "Writing a New Plug-In for mktap" at
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/plugin.html
seems to have outdated information. When I run the mktap command, as
instructed there, this is what I get:

$ mktap qotd
TwistedQuotes/plugins.tml:7: DeprecationWarning: The
twisted.python.plugin system is deprecated.  See twisted.plugin for the
revised edition.  tapname="qotd")

I'm running twisted 2.0.1 and I can't find any new documentation. The
document above is also found in doc/core/howto/plugin.html of the
current twisted distribution.

Thanks,

--
Pedro