[Twisted-Python] Capture blocking calls?

Michael Twomey micktwomey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:40:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've tried it out too and it seems to work well (I have to also
commend Jp on the sneakiness of the signal approach).

Since I don't have the dl module with my copy of mac python I've
attached a small patch which makes btt use the itimer module py-itimer
(http://www.cute.fi/~torppa/py-itimer/) if it can't import dl.

cheers,
  mick