[Twisted-Python] Conch SSH help?

Nick Arnett narnett at liveworld.com
Thu Jun 16 20:18:46 EDT 2005

To shed a  bit more light on this... I can get it to open 10 channels,
then it's refusing to open more, which is the problem I'm now trying to
solve.  But I can't figure out how to close the channels appropriately.
I've tried putting a self.loseConnection in various places, but it
doesn't seem to get called soon enough.

I guess what I really need to do is figure out how to only start one of
these if the number of channels open is less than 10... which I'm
guessing means using callbacks in the SSHConnection object...?

Nick