[Twisted-Python] Setting up OSCAR bot in twisted

Ed Colmar ed at greengraphics.net
Tue Jun 14 15:04:10 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the replies.

Yes, I am using 2.0.1 twisted, however I'm not certain that I have
installed the proper files from the seperate packages...

My install procedure was to copy the entire twisted folder (from the
2.0.1package), into python/lib.  Then I replaced the 'words' folder with
the one supplied in the twisted words 0.1.0 package.

This still results in the struct.error.

Then I copied oscar.py sockserror.py and sock5.py into the protocols
folder (overwriting oscar.py).

Same struct.error...

I would copy the traceback for you, but it hangs my IDLE python editor
on this crash.  So, I'll attach a screenshot.

Did I do something wrong on the install copy?

-ed