[Twisted-Python] Setting up OSCAR bot in twisted

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Tue Jun 14 12:33:34 EDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:25:45 -0400 (EDT), Daniel Henninger

>Let me start off by saying, I'm in the process of moving, so my
>response/ability to work on things is quite limited for the time being.

Understandable.  I'm in the process of living so my resources are similarly limited. :)

>That said, yes, I wanted to combine the changes to oscar.py that are done
>in PyAIM-t and PyICQ-t and then submit back to Twisted.  I'd be happy to
>"be the supporter of" oscar.py in Twisted if you all want, but I don't
>want to step on anyone(Paul)'s toes!!  I leave that up to you all.  If
>nothing else, I'll try to clean things up and hand the code to Paul.

I'm sure that Paul wouldn't mind.  (As I understand it, he barely has time to work on conch, his main interest in Twisted currently.)

Is there a bug for this in the tracker?  If not, please create a bug on http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs and assign it to yourself.