[Twisted-Python] Setting up OSCAR bot in twisted

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at divmod.com
Tue Jun 14 10:53:55 EDT 2005

James Bunton wrote:
> You might want to contact Daniel, the developer of PyAIM-t
> http://www.blathersource.org for the homepage.
> He's been doing lots of development with the Oscar module, and you could
> likely use that version in your own code to take advantage of the bugfixes.

Daniel reads this list, at least according to my archives.  (Hi, Daniel!)

As Paul said elsewhere in this thread, the fix in question should be in
Twisted 2.0.  However, Daniel, are there other fixes in PyAIM-t that
haven't been contributed back?  I have a message from 2005/03/15 that
says that you were going to try to merge PyAIM-t and PyICQ-t, document
them, put them in twisted, and maintain them... any progress there?