[Twisted-Python] Setting up OSCAR bot in twisted

Ed Colmar ed at greengraphics.net
Mon Jun 13 17:17:47 EDT 2005

Greetings.

I stumbled upon the twisted framework while looking for OSCAR support
for python.

I have built a py-TOC AIM bot, that is working in most situations, but
is unable to communicate with certain AIM accunts (specifically the ones
inside the matrix online MMORPG).

I am curious to know how unstable the OSCAR implementaion is, because I
saw the warning at the top of the code.

I have been gettting the struct.error (in readSNAC) that it appears
others have seen.  Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks, and I look forward to working with twisted

Cheers!

-ed